[Scriptoris] [SCA_S&I] Re: Talons Gold Gouache

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 12:43:22 PDT 2010

Wow! what a great review, thanks for posting it.
A number of years back I did a class on various gold substitutions in gouache, watercolors and acrylics, I need to go find those sample cards to see how they have stood up over the years... I think it's been around 12-15 years since the class was held.
Thanks, Hillary / Ansteorra