[Scriptoris] Painted Charters Needed

strix at gyrfalcon.net strix at gyrfalcon.net
Mon Jun 21 20:02:35 PDT 2010

Greetings!  Looking through the Sable Scroll folders, I find that I am in great need of the following painted charters:

King's Gauntlet (folder empty)

Less than 5 remaining:
Rising Star
Golden Bridle
Talon
Arc d'Or

I'd be very grateful if you could help by getting a few more of these charters painted and ready to use.

I am not traveling very much, so if you have finished charters for me, don't wait to find me at an event. You can get them to me through the usual channels, or deliver them to Their Majesties (or their entourage) who will deliver them to me. It's a great day when I get to swap filled scrolls for blank, painted scrolls.

Thanks for your service and hard work,
Gunhilda
Sable Scroll