[Scriptoris] Greetings and Thank Yous

Thomas Smith attewoode at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:11:58 PST 2010

Greetings, scribes of Ansteorra

Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Thomas atte Woode (mka Tom Smith),
and I just stepped up to the office of Sable Scroll Scribe.  Most of
my scribal career has been spent with my local group here in the
Barony of the Stargate, but I look forward to getting to know more of
you across the kingdom during the course of this job.

I also would like to thank those of you who turned in new scrolls at
Coronation last weekend.  We had a total of 108 new scrolls turned in,
the vast majority of these from the Barony of the Steppes and the
Shire of Rosenfeld.  Vivat Steppes!  Vivat Rosenfeld!

If any of you are looking for projects to do in the coming weeks, we
are particulalry low on Arc D'Or scrolls.

Yours in Service,
Thomas atte Woode