[Scriptoris] Bordermarch Meeles and scribal stuff

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 12:23:45 PST 2010

Hi Scribes,
Bordermarch has this little award called the 'Shakey Knees', given to the
fighters who have made their first battlefield kill.   There can be between
10-25 fighters awarded this certificate at Bordermarch and with the weather
looking to be nice this weekend, should be a good turnout of folks.

So, if you are willing, bring a calligraphy pen and help out whomever is
coordinating the placing of names on these scrolls at Bordermarch.

I know I'm planning to bring my scribes box and may even paint a few charters
under the BFT.

See ya'll there, Hillary