[Scriptoris] Fw: [SCA_S&I] Merrifield's Treatsies on the Art of Painting

Emma Fairwyll emmafairwyll at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:19:37 PDT 2010

Many Thanks for a marvelous opportunity to own a valuable source of
information.  While checking it out I also found a few other OOP reprints
which sounded awesome-among them one I ordered was:
" 120 Great Paintings from Medieval Illuminated Books Platinum DVD and Book"
for references.
With much Appreciation,

Be bestowed with Blessings,

Emma Farewyll