[Scriptoris] Calligraphy Questions

Vickie asiya_bint_mikhail at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 15:33:17 PDT 2010

I am trying to get started doing calligraphy and was wonder what kind of pen you
recommend using.  I currently have a cartridge style calligraphy pen right now
but I am having problems with the ink flow being steady.  Not sure if that means
I am doing something wrong or not.  I was wondering if the pens you dip in the
ink are a better option?

I am try Arabic calligraphy and I know that it is normally done with a reed pen,
but I was thinking that using a normal pen to while I was learning might be
easier.

Any help or direction you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Mistress Asiya (formerly Arastya)
Vickie Bratcher
www.kingdom-kreations.com