[Scriptoris] Calligraphy Questions

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 26 15:45:42 PDT 2010

There are some good twin point pens that are used for learning calligraphy. You can get them at Michael's, or most art supply stores.  I don't remember the name right off, but it has a thicker/wider tip and a thinner tip. They're pretty easy to work with for starting to learn calligraphy. That's what I'm using.

On Sep 26, 2010, at 5:33 PM, Vickie wrote:

> I am trying to get started doing calligraphy and was wonder what kind of pen you 
> recommend using.  I currently have a cartridge style calligraphy pen right now 
> but I am having problems with the ink flow being steady.  Not sure if that means 
> I am doing something wrong or not.  I was wondering if the pens you dip in the 
> ink are a better option?  
> Any help or direction you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
m.k.a. Dana Busenbark

Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

More information about the Scriptoris mailing list