[Scriptoris] Calligraphy Questions

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 26 15:45:42 PDT 2010

There are some good twin point pens that are used for learning calligraphy. You can get them at Michael's, or most art supply stores.  I don't remember the name right off, but it has a thicker/wider tip and a thinner tip. They're pretty easy to work with for starting to learn calligraphy. That's what I'm using.

On Sep 26, 2010, at 5:33 PM, Vickie wrote:

> I am trying to get started doing calligraphy and was wonder what kind of pen you
> recommend using.  I currently have a cartridge style calligraphy pen right now
> but I am having problems with the ink flow being steady.  Not sure if that means
> I am doing something wrong or not.  I was wondering if the pens you dip in the
> ink are a better option?
>
> Any help or direction you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
m.k.a. Dana Busenbark

Barony of the Steppes