[Scriptoris] [ANSTHRLD] Wreath decision meetings

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 17:54:45 PDT 2011

Thought some of the scribes of Ansteorra might be interested in these meetings from time to time as well.
Mst. Emma de Fetherstan is currently holding the office of Wreath Queen of Arms, for the SCA College of Arms.
The Wreath office considers, approves or returns, heraldic summissions for arms, ie.,  your device or badge.
As devices tend to get into visual arts, thought scribes would be interested in the process as well and its a good heraldic education.

Be careful, if you attend, they may put you to work.  :-)
You don't have to be a Herald to attend, just an interested party... but check first with Emma.

Cheers, Hillary