[Scriptoris] [ANSTHRLD] Wreath decision meetings

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 19 21:26:13 PDT 2011

I'd like to note that non-heralds are usually quite appreciated at the
meeting. The opinion of someone who is not... heraldically tainted? (:-p)
can be invaluable when attempting to address identifiability concerns. If
you're at all curious, I encourage you to check it out. My gratitude to
Mistress Hillary for passing this along.

Andrewe
Star Principal Herald