[Scriptoris] Additional Talon Competition Notes

Penelope de Bourbon penelope.debourbon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:17:31 PST 2011

One additional thing - if you want to participate in the Talon design
competition but can't make it to Steppes, you can still take part! Our Star
Signet, Lady Viviana Rowntree, will accept competition entries via post, TO
BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5 JANUARY. You need not be present to win,
obviously, and if the winner cannot be in attendance, we'll make sure to
mail you your prize. Please don't let constraints of time, distance, or
travel budget keep you from taking part!

Should you wish to enter by mail, please let me know privately, and I'll
give you Lady Viviana's preferred address.

In Service,
Penelope de Bourbon