[Scriptoris] King's Champion Original Scroll

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 09:22:54 PDT 2011

I would love to, but the fact is that I am scared to do it. I have 3 original scrolls that I am working on right now for Defender of the Fort for the Barony of Raven's Fort plus 2 more original scrolls for a friend of mine who is a Pastor at a local church.
Maybe sometime when the need is not so urgent.

Tiarna Devin O'Donnabhain