[Scriptoris] Multi-Kingdom Scribal "think-tank" discussion @ BAM

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 14:46:13 PDT 2011

Just to add to the below request, as a former Sable Scroll, I do and have looked at the letter forms and try to copy those when inserting in the name of the Crown, Recipient, etc, for the award scroll, so that it can match the 'font' as close as possible and somewhat look like it was the original hand.   For those letters not found on the specific scroll text, it's usually easy enough to extrapolate a letter form from strokes used in other letters.
But, it's still a valid idea.
Hillary