[Scriptoris] Looking for help with Original Scroll Catalog and tracking

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 6 08:14:44 PDT 2011

Good Day!

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in helping the College of
Scribes with the Original Scroll Scribe/Artisan project.

I have posted the email about the showing at Coronation. What I am looking
for is someone to take on this project/manage it for me.

Here is what I envision for this job:

   1. Tracking Scribes/Artisans who want to be listed on the website
   2. Getting photo releases for work to post (maintaining a spreadsheet)
   3. Creating an informational sheet to have Scribes/Artisan fill out
   4. Getting photos of work and informational sheet to our Webmistress
   5. Setting up the next Showing

If you are interested in this position, please contact me off list.

Many thanks!

--
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Viviana Rowntree