[Scriptoris] Charter Opinions

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 11:09:59 PDT 2012

I'd like to respectfully suggest that everyone provide their feedback on topic either in language that is as objective as possible, or in private to Lillias. This is a very small community, so if you respond using strong emotional language about a charter that you dislike, you are probably doing so in a forum where the original artist is going to read your words. Please make sure those words are ones that you wouldn't mind saying in person to the original artist, who probably invested many hours creating their design.

Regards,
Sara