[Scriptoris] Charter Opinions - Apology

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 24 15:12:40 PDT 2012

My apologies to any and all who were offended by my previous
comment . I also thought I had clicked on Reply, not Reply All.

I came in late to the design and the term was being openly and often
used in the painting group. I did not invent it. All of us have had
unsuccessful designs.

Again, my apologies.....

Lete