[Scriptoris] Question

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 19:37:57 PST 2012

There is no standard text for Ansteorran-sponsored tourneys at Wars; the standard texts only cover Ansteorran awards and championships (like King's Champion or Royal Huntsman).  Devin, I can email you off list with a text that I have used in the past for the Rose-sponsored tourney at Gulf War (I assume you're talking about the one for Pennsic, but you should be able to use a similar wording).

Regards,
Sara