[Scriptoris] Question

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 10:20:00 PST 2012

I have a text for that scroll from some years back, don't think it's anything official, just what we came up with, if it's the tourney done at Pennsic (based on date, I'm assuming that's what it's for).  I can bring it for you to the Stargate Scribes meeting on Sunday, Devin.

Yeah, Sara is right, we don't have standard texts for those 'prize' scrolls online anywhere.
Cheers, Hillary