[Scriptoris] classes needed for BAM

beau dumesnil beaudumesnil at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:05:36 PDT 2012

cross-posting for A&S class coordinator @ this years BAM "War of the Rams"...YIS, Beau Greetings good people of Ansteorra!

It is October, which means  that the Bordermarch Autumn Melees are once more quickly approaching,  and this year will be the first War of the Rams!  We are looking for  artisans willing to share their knowledge and teach classes.  If you  have interest in teaching this year, I can be contacted by e-mail at wick7343 at yahoo.com  or after 5PM I can be contacted by phone at 409-920-8224.  At the  moment, the schedule is fairly wide open, so we have plenty of room for  everyone.  The information I will be looking for is as follows:

Time You would be like to teach your class (and estimated class duration):
Class Name:
Teacher Name:
Class Size:
Class Cost (if applicable):
Short Class Description:
And I would like a number that I could reach you at in case there is some last moment change of plans that gets thrown our way.
Thank you for your time,
Atli Karlsson