[Scriptoris] Candlemas classes

Jennifer Baker jbaker at portalsweb.com
Mon Jan 14 12:02:18 PST 2013

Greetings all,

I am the event steward for Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas event on Feb 2nd.  Our
class coordinator is looking for additional classes and I thought
someone might be interested in teaching scribal a scribal class or two.

I am hoping there is someone who is planning on coming to the event that
might be willing to teach a basic class on how to work with parchment.
The baronial scribal guild has parchment scraps that can be used for the
class and I know several local scribes who would like to have this
information.

If you are interested, please contact me off list and I will put you in
touch with our class coordinator.

In Service,
Alicia