[Scriptoris] Charter Feedback Request

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 16 14:11:13 PST 2013

Good afternoon.

A few months back, I requested that anyone who felt strongly against any
particular charter design currently in existence (particularly for a
functional reason, such as the font is impossible to match the calligraphy,
though other reasons are certainly allowable) to please send me feedback,
as I am planning to cull down the current pile of old charters, to make
room for more opportunities for new designs.

I am asking again, if you have any opinions of this nature, to please email
them to me by Friday afternoon *before* this coming Round Table.

Thank you!

with joy in service,
Lillias MacGuffin
Star Signet