[Scriptoris] Greetings Hillary!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 14:18:58 PDT 2013

Yes I am going!   How about all of you!
And they are still looking for Scribal Classes - I'm told we have two tracks at the hotel and the potential for more.
And your class can be presented on Saturday and again on Sunday, for those who missed it.

Don't let the Hotel scare you off from attending, this event is like a modern Conference, but in garb, at a hotel.  You can put 4 folks in your room to help defray costs.
And if you get away early on Friday, in the afternoon, you can tour the Alamo and shop the Mexican market place, El Mercado, like I'm doing!  Viva!

Get online and post your class proposal.   This is our kingdom's event and our kingdom has a lot of offer in classes to Scribes of the Knowne World.
Cheers, Hillary