[Scriptoris] Greetings Hillary!

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Wed May 8 17:03:19 PDT 2013

My husband, a mundane, was born in San Antonio and his favorite
eatery is Mi Tierra, a long-time restaurant for locals and those who
come back "home".  We always go there when in town. Bon appetit!!

And,at the meeting, don't forget the saying I made up for my quondam
(a perfectly good late 16th century Latin term) shop, Calligraphy
Heaven:
"Old calligraphers never die; they just lose the point."
; - )

YIS,
HL Lete Bithespring, Steppes