SR - First Principality Meeting

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Apr 8 16:24:46 PDT 1998

/From: Chris and Elisabeth Zakes
(snip)
/Groups represented:
/Bjornsborg (5)
/Blacklake (2)
/Bryn Gwlad (47)
/Emerald Keep (1)
/Ffynnon Gath (1)
/Middleford (3)
/Ravens Fort (10)
/Shadowlands (3)
/Steppes (2)
/Tempio (5)
/
There was also a gentleman from Treloc
(who informed us that they might consider it if all the West was taken
together)

By the By... I spoke to HE Pashley she said that the first she or
anyone in LMS had heard of the P thing was last Saturday and that
the gentle who included their name in the letter sent to HE Jehan
for presentation at the meeting DID NOT ASK them and DID NOT
speak for them.

I would caution all persons from assuming that persons that they
know would be of like mind and that BEFORE speaking FOR someone
else that any opinions be VERIFIED.

/Is there anything else people would like to know? Laird Duncan MacConacher
/and I are in the process of creating maps of the various proposals for
/future reference.

Thank you both for your mediation (you and Tivar)

/In Service,
/Aethelyan Moondragon
(maybe now people will spell your name right!!!!!)

Something that really seemed strange to me is that there were over 200
people at the event and very few of the people in attendance at the
meeting were general populace (not Officers, former Officers, SO's of
Officers,or Hats).

If this is really "of the people..." why weren't more of them there?
Knowing how opinions flavour the relaying of the outcome, why were
so many people who could have heard things first hand content to
hear it second hand...Do they not care???

Lorraine