SR - First Principality Meeting

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Apr 9 07:29:27 PDT 1998

stddly at SHSU.edu said something that sounded like:
> /entirely populated by hats and peers; some of the most salient points were
> /made by those with little or no rank at all (Pug, Mffanwy, Christina, Alaric
> /Styrr, Otter... I could go on).

Dieter you really shouldn't kiss up so much. It's unbecoming. *wink*

> /  And speaking of the king, he only stayed for about 20
> /minutes of the meeting ("It's got nothin to do with me... *shrug*").
> He was there alot longer than that and would not have said
> "It's got nothing to do with me..*shrug*" He DID say
> "I only care what's best for the kingdom"

I do know that at one point in the meeting I asked his opinion when
someone tried to point out that groups such as Tempio didn't get the
attention of the Crown very often. If I have been told right, Tempio had
the Crown (Mahadi) present the previous year as well.

> I was trying to point out that the people who aren't mover's and shaker's
> should be concerned and should have cared enough to attend the meeting
> since they were at the event instead of get second hand opinion of
> how the meeting went.

To be honest, I know one person who was present, but left before the
sheet came around. I have never seen this person before and they stated
they had been in less than year. They were of the opinion that this
didn't affect them since it wouldn't change the way they play the game.

I am not saying that this is the opinion of all not present, but one who
did come to see what was up and then left.

> No they aren't chopped liver...but most of them were "ones who travel"
> and "ones who have a clue" and "ones that want to get a clue"

I want a clue!!! Where can I get it?

Btw, my guess is the reason for high attendance from Bryn Gwlad is that
we are a very unique group. We have a *very* high percentage of people
on-line and often forget that others do not. We need to remember that in
the future. We need to get information to the other groups as early as
possible. Has anyone started telling them yet about Fynnon Gath?

Ciao,