SR - A small proposal

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Mon Apr 13 07:44:35 PDT 1998

I agree with Sir Conor. The convenience of a smaller Principality cannot
be overlooked.
To me, the idea of immediately (within 1-3 years) breaking off and
forming a new Kingdom
would be a horrible nightmare! I am willing to work for the
Principality, but not to form a
new Kingdom. I prefer the Southern Region on its own proposal.

			Duncan MacConacher (Bryn Gwlad)