SR - Principality laws & other info

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Sun Apr 12 19:25:56 PDT 1998

Many of you may have thought of this already, but for those of you
who are curious about principalities, what the officers do, what
kind of awards they have, etc. & how they operate, you might try
reading some of the following information:

Some lists of Principality awards and orders can be found under
the Principality names on:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/jessa/kingdoms.html

Principality of the Summits (An Tir) laws can be found from:
http://www.teleport.com/~voyager/sca/summits/

or you can try
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~mjc/sca-people.html
from which I got to several principality pages but only found laws on
a few of them.

I don't by any means mean to suggest that these be used as blueprints
or guidelines, or anything even remotely similar.  I just think they
are examples of how some principalities have chosen to work and might
give people with questions a better understanding of how existing
principalities view their ties to their kingdoms.

HRH Kat
Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu