SR - Re: Event calendar

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Apr 14 08:00:02 PDT 1998

Anyone who was around wanna tell him about the Moustache War?
A sillier excuse for a war there never was [1], it was carefully
scripted to be a draw ... and *still* some people took it
seriously and bad blood developed between Bryn Gwlad and Steppes.
Or so says Baron Robin, who was then Baron of the Steppes.

[Martin, Brian]  I was there and will be happy to talk about the
Mustache War:
I never heard anything from anyone about the war being scripted to be
a tie. In fact, Danial's
statement above was the firs that I've ever heard about the war
designed to be a tie.

I also don't remember any bad blood between the Steppes and Bryn
Gwlad. I'm sure that there
a few people who had a few gripes here and there. You can't have any
kind of "conflict" without
some people getting upset. Every time I go to Gulf Wars there are some
people who get ticked
off about one thing or another. But is there any bad blood between
Trimaris and Ansteorra? No. Neither
was there any bad blood between Steppes and Bryn Gwlad that I ever
heard of.

Pendaran