SR - Bryn Gwlad Fighter Practice

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:56:35 PDT 1998

Lyonel said :

>For those of you who don't already know how to get to Bryn Gwlad
fighter practice, here it is:

>Take I-35 to the Airport Blvd exit.  You'll need to get all the way
over into the right lane imediately upon exiting, or the access road
will take you over Airport Blvd.  Take a left onto Airport Blvd.  After
you've passed under the freeway, you'll pass a long block of houses
followed by a Capps van rental (all on your right).  Take the very next
right past the Capps rental place (this is Wilshire).  Go one block and
turn left.  We're in the open tennis courts on your right (as opposed to
the snootier, closed tennis courts on your left).  I'll be there around
7:30.  If I'm late, start without me.
>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Good directions --- from where? North or southbound on 35? Could I end
up in Bryan, or maybe Lampassas?

Now I know why he's a Knight -- Too many hits to the head. Or maybe
Aquilane kicked him in the head!!!!!

May you have smooth seas and a fair wind at your back,

Ivar