SR - First Principality Meeting

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Mon Apr 6 14:31:42 PDT 1998

Greetings unto the southern region! Richard Fairbourne here. I will be
at the meeting in Fyfnon Gath at the end of May. If Tivar and Ithilian
are not able to make it I will volunteer to mediate the discussion. I
think Tivar and Ithilian did a wonderful job. I would just need somebody
to help me keep a record of who wanted to speak.(Maybe Tivar will let me
borrow his hat).
I believe Tivar and Ithilian can verify these numbers as we both did the
same count.
Remeber on each poll you could cast your vote and this poll was non
binding.
On the principality question 53 For 4 against andd 11 who did not care

Boundaries proposal. I will sum up the proposal as I have them.
Boundary proposal 1 all the southern region and going west on I-10 to el
paso and everything south to mexico from 1-10 satarting from san antonio
plus emerald keep if they want too. 52 for
Boundary propsal 2  Just the southern region as it is now 30 for
Boundary proposal 3 Present southern region and western region 6 for
Boundary proposal 4 Western region and just those groups along the i-35
corridor  8 for
Boundary proposal 5 Southern and coastal region going together 21 for

only positive reaction was asked for each boundary proposal. Also
remember you could vote on each proposal i\even if you had voted
positive on a previous proposal.

I hope this will be of service to all.

In service I remain,

H.L. Richard Fairbourne