SR - A small proposal

Eric Mauer tuhtahl at texas.net
Mon Apr 13 19:23:51 PDT 1998

Conor mac Cinneide wrote:

> Is anyone opposed to forming a principality if it includes only the
> Southern Region?  <snip>  I am interested
> in anyone who cannot support a Southern Region only principality, but
> would support something more.

Well, although I agree with part of Sir Conner's plan for action;

> <<<I think we should move forward with a Regional name, and start moving
> toward a principality for the Region.  Beyond that can be added
> later, if we decide to go ahead.>>>

I'd have to count myself as opposed to forming a principality with ONLY the
Southern region. Although I have no desire to see a kingdom form soon, I can't
support a principality that is designed to make it impossible. I can support a
minimum of the Southern Region plus part of coastal. Cutting a large chunk out
of the middle of the kingdom merely because it conforms to a poorly contrived
Region is, IMNSHO, a poor idea.

--
Alaric Styrr
called TuhTahl