SR - Money questions

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 15 05:14:37 PDT 1998

Tim Lozos said something that sounded like:
> 1. In the Reeves office, does the Principality open its own bank account? (I
> think it does) If so, does the Principality get any money from the Kingdom?
> (I dont think so)

As *I* understand it, they would open an account, they would not get
money from the Kingdom. Their money would be gathered from newsletter
subscriptions (you still get the Kingdom one with your membership), fund
raisers, etc. This is just how any group from College through Barony
does it as well.

> 2. Can the Principality bid on Kingdom events? IE:  Fall Crown hosted by the
> Principaity of Cibola...

Why the hell not?

> 3. If a group bids on a Principaity event, does it share the money with the
> Principality like we do now with the Kingdom? (wouldnt that depend on the
> Principality laws?) Would a group hosting a Principality event have to split
> money with the principality *and* the Kingdom?

It would depend on Principality Law. There is no reason that a
*Principality* event would need to split money with the Kingdom though.
Kingdom events would still be treated as they are now.

Ciao,