SR - P meeting

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Apr 15 15:28:57 PDT 1998

True, increasing the non-internet information would be better. BUT, it is still
sporadic. There has not been enough time from the start of the process to the
decision on when and where to hold a meeting to allow 'non-net' people to plan for
this activity.  We cannot rush this process.  And I also don't want to saturate
every event with a principality meeting either.
As for the folks I spoke to, it doesn't matter whether or not they are in our
region.  They do live in a group close by our region..  IMHO, this principality
will effect them as it will effect other members in this kingdom. As it is, our
boundaries are not set in stone (we just had a poll to test the waters, the
boundaries could change at any given time until the final vote is counted (if this
should happen).  I have invited individuals from this group to attend the meeting
in Ffynon Gath.
Finally, my comment had nothing to do with 'talking this up on the net'. It had
everything to do with NOT holding a meeting the Sunday after Kingdom Dance and
Music Symposium.  If we wait until Ffynon Gath, I think it will be a more diverse
group with representation from a number of groups.  Not just another Bryn Gwlad
meeting.

In service,
Meadhbh