SR - names - metaphysics to draw new input

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Fri Aug 21 08:42:38 PDT 1998

About "A"- names, 'wolf wrote:
> unless they have something more subsrtantial to base their complaints
> upon, sounds like a personal problem to me (g)

Speaking as a former Laurel Sovereign of Arms clerk grunt,
I actually did get tired of names starting with "A".
They occupied (if memory serves) 2 1/2 cabinets.  T-Z
had just over one.  It was a *pain* filing or pulling folders,
having to look at more and more letters to find the exact place.
N and up were a breeze.

To make it clear to those who didn't see the disclaimers
a few months ago: the comments from the current BoD and
current Laurel Sovereign of Arms are *jokes*.

Daniel "tho' I'd still prefer to avoid A-names" de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.