SR - Regional demo/practice

DAH8472 at acs.tamu.edu DAH8472 at acs.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 25 18:59:19 PDT 1998

Greetings to all from the Shadowlands!
	On Sunday, September 6, Texas A&M Univ has there open house. This has
always been a big chance for recruitment for the SCA, not only for our group,
but for surrounding areas as well. We have been granted permission by the
university to use half of Simpson Drill Field for heavy combat, light combat,
or anything else (excluding projectile weapons). This is the Sunday after
our Harvest Festival event (shameless plug). We would appreciate any help
we can get! We'd like to have a large turnout for both fighting styles as well
as people to crowd marshal. We also have time reserved for a dancing demo
in the flagroom of the Memorial Student Center. Consider it a regional fighter-
practice-dance-A&S symposium! Anyone interested can contact myself at:
dah8472 at acs.tamu.edu
	If you will be at the event and would like crash space you can contact
our autocrat, Ldy Esther at 1-800-364-2665. Hope to see ya'll there!

Krag