SR - Looking for Kief

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Aug 18 08:33:10 PDT 1998

Kevin Varner said something that sounded like:
> Kief - would you please contact me privately?

I'm afraid that Sir Kief unsubscribed from the lists in order to go to
Pennsic. He can be reached directly at stddly at SHSU.edu, but I don't know
when he will be back in town.

Btw, for those of you who don't know, which is probably most, Sir Kief's
van is in the shop in Pittsburgh (?) due to brake failure. This
unfortunate accident happened after recent very costly work done at the
*dealer* before going to Pennsic. Fortunately no one was injured in the
accident, but they were very shaken up indeed. The Ansteorran camp took
up the hat to help cover his expenses that insurance and/or the dealer
will/may not cover.

In Service,