SR - Naming the region -Reply

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Aug 19 10:51:12 PDT 1998

That is very true Pendaran... but why should we do something that has been done
over and over again in the SCA?  An Tir's armory is loaded with lions, the lion
is the number one charge used within the society. Let's try and do something
original and that which we can call our own.
That is one reason I really like the name Cibola.  It is a name connected to our
region.
It's got my vote!

meadhbh