SR - The Lion's Tale

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Wed Aug 19 11:34:51 PDT 1998

> Greetings Duncan,
> 	We, at Emerald Keep, would like to be included in the
> distribution of the
> Lion's Tale. We are definitely interested in voting for the name of
> the
> principality as we are looking forward to being included in the
> principality. Statements to the contrary were erroneous, to say the
> least.
> We even have a few name submissions that are going in today.
> 	Even thought we are not part of the SR, we play there often and
> are trying
> do so even more. We look forward to being part of the principality and
> would like to be included in any discussions and mailings concerning
> such.
> 				Regards,
> 					Lady Francesca (EK Hospitaler)
> 					Lord Jaymes (EK Deputy Senechal)

	[Kevin Varner]  Greetings Lady Francesca and Lord Jaymes!
	I will be more than happy to send a copy of the Lion's Tale.
Format restrictions do currently apply for right now. Can you handle a
MS Word 97 document or Acrobat Reader .pdf document. If so - no probs! I
can even send you snail mail copy if needed. All I would need is the
victim---I mean, contacts address.

	Duncan MacConacher
	Bryn Gwlad