SR - The Lion's Tale

smithson smithson at hot1.net
Wed Aug 19 13:28:29 PDT 1998

	First of all thank you for your speedy response.  Secondly, my snail, I
mean my computer,
would not be able to handle anything too complicated, such as a 97 word
doc.  As for the rest,
I think that Eeyore ( that is the name of my computer) would be happier if
you send us an e-mail
with the information so we could make copies.  Third, to make sure that The
Lion's Tale is
recieved by us, please send a copy of subsequent issues (starting with the
one with the vote)
to:
		Jim and Barb Kotsonis
		106 Langley Dr.
		Waco, Texas 76705

	Once again, we at Emerald Keep, thank you for your response and the
opportunity to be a part of
the Principality discussions.
					Ld. Jaymes Smithson
					Deputy Senechal, Emerald Keep