SR - Some Thoughts on Names

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Aug 20 10:13:39 PDT 1998

On 20 Aug 98, at 11:41, maddie teller-kook wrote:

> Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:
>
> >  "Reich" or "realm" might fall afoul of the
> > fact it's not a kingdom.
>
> Call it racial memory... but I don't feel real comfotable using the term
> Reich.

ditto on that one.  it would probably get shot down from above under the
"offensive usage" clause that aces names / devices that have a propensity
to overly annoy large numbers of people ...

if it did pass, are you ready to deal with the new class of people who might
start showing up who were drawn to that name like moths to a flame ?

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves