SR - Sources of Arrow Shafts

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Dec 2 20:42:18 PST 1998

Greetings,
Sorry about any multiple listings.

With the war fast approaching, I know there are alot of people out there
getting ready to make arrow (well, I can hope, can't I!!).  For those of you
who may want to be a bit more traditional, here are two places I use for my
arrow shafts.

Stotler Archery
P.O.Box 516
Coquille, Oregon 97423
(541) 572-2225

Port Orford Cedar Shafts: 5/16; 11/32; 23/64;  30 1/2 and 32 inch lengths
Premium shafts  $.73 ea
Select shafts  $.58 ea.

They will sell in lots of 500

F/S Discount Archery2852 Walnut unit A
Tustin, CA 92780
1-800-824-8261
www.FSDiscountArchery.COM

Cedar or Chundoo Wood, Premium for the most part are $99.50 / 10 DZ.  some
sizes are more.

Chundoo Wood, Select  $67.50 / 10DZ.  These are the ones I use for combat
arrows.  Some are a little rough, but under the strapping tape it doesn't
matter.

Hope this helps.  See you at the arrow making parties or at the Kingdom War
Practise at Ravens Fort.

Gilli