SR - Bryn Gwylad has a NEW MEMBER!

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Thu Dec 3 00:09:11 PST 1998

At 10:28 this evening, fourty hours after the inception of efforts on the
part of Lady Gala Cunningham (mka Donna Cunningham), Braedon Keith
Cunningham came into the world weighing just shy of eight pounds.  He is a
beautiful dark haired young man, and every bit the spitting image of his
father, Laird Brian Cameron (Brian Cunningham).

We observed that he already extends his arms in much the necessary motion
needed for a solid thrust and look forward to him fencing in his first
tournament in a few short months.

Sir Dieterich (who got to see the miracle of life for the first time- "...
And I thought things got a little hectic those last days at
Constantinople!")