SR - First-round polling?

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:55:55 PST 1998

>Dieterich wrote:
>
><SNIP>
>> I'd say that every poll, vote, or survey we do should include *all*
>the >>people that changes could touch, paid members or not, right up
until
>that>>last proposition goes through (which will be out of our hands
anyway).
>>That would mean members and non-members who play in the current
>Southern>>Region.
>>
>>If they're involved enough to show up to their own populace meetings,
>guild>>meetings, or fighter practices and get a copy of the Lions Tale,
then
>let em>>have their say.
>>
>>Anybody feel this is unreasonable?
>=======================================

Just for the sake of "fairness" and "reason"
you might wish to include choice
of not naming the region

>I think this is exactly what we have discussed (or cussed) in the past.
>If they are active enough to show up at something where the ballots
>(called Lion's Tale) are available, they should be allowed to vote. The
>one person/one ballot idea needs to be on every ballot. And we MUST
>assume that our people are honorable and will not stuff the ballot box.

During the past fray over the P-stuff... a number of people behaved in
not so honourable fashions and would do things like report that their
group was 100%  for something -- when on further investigation it
became clear that it was the image they wanted to present
and not the facts...

(I hope this round does not bring out as many bad sides of
people as the last one did)

No matter how it is presented... it still can be, and probably will be
skewed in some manner ...

>If we find out someone has done that, well, I just saw Fargo again,
nice
>way to dispose of the body.
>
>Ivar

Lorraine