SR - First-round polling?

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:34:08 PST 1998

Dieterich wrote:

<SNIP>
> I'd say that every poll, vote, or survey we do should include *all*
the
>people that changes could touch, paid members or not, right up until
that
>last proposition goes through (which will be out of our hands anyway).
>That would mean members and non-members who play in the current
Southern
>Region.
>
>If they're involved enough to show up to their own populace meetings,
guild
>meetings, or fighter practices and get a copy of the Lions Tale, then
let em
>have their say.
>
>Anybody feel this is unreasonable?

I think this is exactly what we have discussed (or cussed) in the past.
If they are active enough to show up at something where the ballots
(called Lion's Tale) are available, they should be allowed to vote. The
one person/one ballot idea needs to be on every ballot. And we MUST
assume that our people are honorable and will not stuff the ballot box.
If we find out someone has done that, well, I just saw Fargo again, nice
way to dispose of the body.

Ivar