SR - Bjornsborg fishing -Reply

Pam Martin martinpj at leander.isd.tenet.edu
Fri Feb 20 09:31:38 PST 1998

Hi Radegund!

I think the best argument that I have read regarding the principality issue is that it is fun to create something.  It's exciting and can bring folks together.  But I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

It is fun to play with names though.  How about "Ourland"--- guess who I've been talking to.

By the way, Bryn Gwlad is having a Land Court this weekend at McKinney falls state park.  You may want to let the Bjornsborgers know that  the North Hunting District and the White District  are really lands that belong to Bryn Gwlad.
Jehanne