SR - Bjornsborg fishing -Reply

Pam Martin martinpj at leander.isd.tenet.edu
Fri Feb 20 09:37:21 PST 1998

Thank you for passing this information on.  Is Ivar on your list?

Oh, almost forgot, Aaron Harper has come to Bryn Gwlad and mentioned a southern regional event.  I know that he has spoken with Gail about it, but I'm not sure what else has been done. I bet he's waiting for Lyoness to be over.

Jehanne

you said,
Carolle Ternus <cternus at texas.net> - 2/19/98 9:34 PM >>>
hello,
just thought i'd point out that not only is lyonesse uppermost in our minds, but not all the bjornsborgers with email are on the ansteorra list.  so they don't know how to subscribe yet.  i've sent the instructions to some people, but it may just take awhile to get
to everybody who's interested.

radegund