SR - pricipality mtg at crown or at Tempio

Pam Martin martinpj at leander.isd.tenet.edu
Fri Feb 27 13:16:42 PST 1998

Jehanne here,

I summarize........
Pendaran solicited opinions on a principality meeting at Crown.  Sir Keif said that this was possible and that he would mention it to the steward.  Lyonel thought it was a good idea and Pug suggested we meet regionally first - like at Tempio.

I think we should do both.  Many folks will be at either one or the other.  I feel that the more people that are discussing this issue, the better.  My greatest concern at this point is..........

How many of you are talking to folks who are not on the internet about this?   We have hashed out a lot of opinions here that  others have not had the opportunity to think about.  I urge you to share  ALL SIDES of this topic with them.

Jehanne