SR - Let's get this started right.

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 19 23:57:39 PST 1998

Conor writes:
>First, so there is no confusion, this is
>
>Conor mac Cinneide, OL, KSCA, etc.

And all the confusion in the land was swept away with the gentle alighting
of his initials upon the ether, and the names by which we would know him.
Clarity is now mine, sayeth I!!!    (heeheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

>First attempt to make trouble.

And I don't believe *that* for a minute!! Shoot, I'll bet you say that to
all the new lists in town. ;->

I can understand your wanting to keep the principality small and intimate,
but I think we need to keep in mind that to function properly at a
principality level, with all the bells and whistles and a  healthy, diverse
stable of fighters to support strong, well-rounded coronet lists, we can't
keep too tightly in upon ourselves. I tend to like the idea of the whole
region going principality--if it's supported in that way, of course; I
definitely like the idea of Raven's Fort coming along with us as well as
Shadowlands. (I gotta say I rather winced when you talked about "rejecting"
groups. I think if a group in our region is interested in supporting a
principality, then welcome and well met; we'll need all the hands we're
offered.)  I've also heard a few folk weighing the idea of inviting the
Western region to come along with us, and the more I think about it, that
doesn't sound like that would be too bad a deal for us, and it would be a
real boost for them--once again, if that's what *they* wanted as well. I
think we need to stay a little open minded right now, and just find out who
might be interested in going along for this venture with us.

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu