SR - Let's get this started right.

HseTrinity at aol.com HseTrinity at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 22:08:25 PST 1998

I think that a Principality is a good idea also.  I live in Middleford and
although I can not speak for the entire shire House Trinity, which comprises a
large portion of the active players supports this idea.  I do have some
questions about this though.

Keeping it small is a good idea but I think that all of the Southern region
should be included if that is what they want.  It does limit the number of
branches which brings me to my question.  Will there be room for growth with
in the proposed Principality for new branches?  If we keep the Principality
too small will the branches aready established continue to get more populated
cutting down on the number of events?  Or will the Branches be willing to give
up part of there territory to form new branches?
Just a thought.

Philippe L'Heureux