SR - Let's get this started right.

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Feb 20 07:45:02 PST 1998

j'lynn yeates said something that sounded like:
> anyone got a tally of *full* membership broken down by paying
> members and non-paying members.???

As far as I know, there is no count for non-paying members.

However, the population counts for '96 for southern includes:

Sustaining: 221
Family: 88
Associate: 14
Total members: 323

Expired: 312

Unfortunately I don't know if that is just the ones who expired without
renewing during that year or ever.

Ciao,