SR - Let's get this started right.

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Feb 20 09:27:38 PST 1998

Heilsa all...

Kief here...again as Regional Seneschal.

Re: #5

>5) Think if we want to be a Kingdom. If we never do, than setting it
>   with Southern and Western is great. If we do, we probably should
>   ask Coastal to join instead of Western. I doubt the BoD would approve
>   any advancement to Kingdom that split the kingdom apart. (Doesn't
>   Southern go to the Meridies border near Raven's Fort? I don't know
>   how accurate the on-line map is.)

The way that I see the map...

Graywood is in the Central Region...they use the Jones Country site.
Bordermarch is in the Coastal Region...they use the Jones Country site. Each
chapter has members that approach the mid-point between the two Groups.
Therefore the Central Region touches the Coastal Region at that point.

Note that Raven's Fort has no members closer than 85 miles from Meridies. While
both Graywood and Bordermarch are within 30 miles or touch the border...

In my opinion... The Southern Region does NOT touch Meridies. As well the
Central and Coastal Regions border on each other to the east of Raven's Fort.

>Ciao,
>
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

In service...

Kief av Kiersted...Regional Seneschal, Southern...